Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The adventure begins! Awww Yeah!

Both Rhonda and I sold some used panties, she on ebanned.net, and I on mypantystore.com (you have no idea how much I love that place, it is awesome! If you haven't signed up, you should!).

And I sold a pair of period panties! That excites me no end. So I went out and got the shipping supplies, some pretty paper to wrap the used panties in, and I found the cutest little snowman ziplock bags to put them in.

I feel like the Martha Stewart of used panties! I was telling Rhonda on the phone about bringing some things over to her house tommorow, it will be nice to site down and coffee clotch with her for a bit and good for the kids to be able to have a play date too!

Also, I have applied to be Panty Trust verified so that should be done soon! If you are unfamiliar with Panty Trust (as I was until I found it on a forum) you should check out www.pantytrust.com, the concept is really neat.

Now to celebrate our panty sales, here is a pic of Rhonda's hot milf-y ass!




Oh, and if any of you know how to make different pages in blogger like I see some of the blogs have, please contact me and let me know how. I would love to make a panty page, but can't figure out how to do it!

No comments: